- Discounted tickets (children, young people, disabled people with at least 60% degree of disability on Austrian “GdB” scale, etc.) are only issued on presentation of photo ID, without exception. Please understand that our cashier staff is not allowed to make exceptions.
- The ski passes and day tickets are not transferable! The misuse of ski passes will be prosecuted.
- The duration of the ski pass begins on the day of validity. Multi-day ski passes can already be purchased the day before from 3.00 p.m. Ski passes are always valid on consecutive days, an interruption is not possible (with the exception of flexible passes).
- Pedestrian tickets are only issued to guests without winter sports equipment in winter.
- In the event of a skiing accident or illness, we will grant you a refund as a gesture of goodwill from the last day of use. You must provide a doctor’s certificate for this. Unfortunately we cannot replace lost ski passes.
- We also cannot grant refunds or extensions for bad weather, wind/storms, avalanche danger, unexpected departure, interruption to operations, officially ordered closures or shutdowns, closure of runs, etc.
- Subsequent exchange for another ski pass, transfer to another person, extension or postponement of the validity period is not possible.
- We reserve the right to suspend the operation of some lifts during or at the end of the season due to snow conditions or to suspend the operation of the ski bus service at the end of the season.
- The individual services which this pass entitles the holder to are provided by legally independent entrepreneurs. The entrepreneur who sells the pass only acts for the other entrepreneurs as their representative. Therefore, only the respective entrepreneur is obliged to provide the individual services and to compensate for damages in the event of any incidents.
Information according to Article 24 of the Austrian Data Protection Act (DSG) 2000 on Photocompare
It is pointed out that a reference photo of the ski pass holder is taken when passing through a turnstile equipped with a camera for the first time for the purpose of access control. This reference photo is compared by the lift personnel with the photos that are taken each time a lift is passed through with a turnstile equipped with a camera. The reference photo is deleted immediately after the ski pass expires, the other photos at the latest 30 minutes after passing through a turnstile. Please note that it is also possible to purchase ski passes that are technically configured in such a way that no photo is taken when passing through the turnstile, but random checks by the lift personnel must be expected. The transport takes place after access control has been carried out. The location and number of accesses are stored exclusively for billing purposes and insofar as this is necessary for the fulfilment of the contract.