Single trails in the Zillertal Arena
The “Wiesenalm” single trail in Zell am Ziller is especially suitable for sporty beginners and is also an exciting change for experts from the scene. The four trails on the Isskogel in Gerlos offer riding enjoyment for everyone with different levels of difficulty. Bike washing stations, specially equipped gondolas and bike hire outlets with servicing contribute to the perfect all-round care.
TIP: MTB practice trail at the forest playground
Rules for unadulterated biking enjoyment:
- Ride at your own risk. No liability is assumed for accidents.
- Helmets are compulsory on the entire route.
- The user has to adapt their downhill speed to the terrain conditions, trail conditions and weather conditions, such as wetness, as well as their riding ability.
- Choose your downhill speed so you can brake in a controlled manner at any time in dangerous situations and watch out for slower riders.
- Off-trail riding is prohibited. Respect nature!
- The trail may only be used during cable car operating hours. The trail is not monitored outside these times.
- The hazard warnings must be observed without exception.
- Instructions issued by cable car staff and trail supervisors must be followed at all times.
- When crossing roads, pay attention to traffic – it has priority!
- Familiarise yourself with the emergency points on the route and remember the emergency number 140.
- Lingering for a long time in places that are difficult to see should be avoided.
- Driving on the trail with motorised vehicles (trial and motocross bikes) is strictly prohibited.