Family adventures in Krimml
Krimml kids’ programme
Tuesday: Fun and games at “Bären Camp”
4 June to 26 October 2021
There’s never a dull moment at the “Bären Camp” (visitor nursery at the Alpenwelt Resort in Königsleiten). Kids love playing in our colourful and child-friendly playrooms and the large playground with its “motor skills park”, bobby car track and XXL sandpit. We also organise ball games tournaments on our fun court, and mini-golf tournaments on the mini-golf course. Endless fun! Weather-permitting, we head out, magnifying glass in hand, for rambles in the countryside, and find out about local flowers, herbs and animals. At midday, we return to Bären Camp, where we light a campfire and cook our lunch. Afterwards, we look back on the day at Bären Camp by creating a forest picture using materials we collected on our walk. There is a large indoor play area and an outdoor area of around 20,000 m². Following all guidelines and requirements keeps everyone HAPPY & SAFE. (The programme is adapted in line with the weather and the age of the children.)
- Meeting place and times: 10.00 a.m. at Bären Camp (at the Alpenwelt Resort) in Königsleiten No. 81, children to be collected at 4.00 p.m.
- Registration: By 5.00 p.m. the day before at the tourist office, Tel. 06565 8243. Registration on the day is possible if there are spaces left.
- Cost: €10.00 with Wald and Krimml guest card (otherwise €45.00); price includes play equipment, lunch and “Schiwasser” cordial
- Participants: 4 to 20 children; ideal for children aged 4-10.
- What to bring: Weather-appropriate clothing, rucksack and possibly an empty bottle. Participation in other children’s programmes on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday is usually possible by prior arrangement.
- Cost from €29.00 per child per 1/2 day
- Registration: The Alpenwelt-Resort Königsleiten, Tel. +43 6565 8282, email@example.com - www.alpenwelt.net
Wednesday: Children’s programme at Krimml village market
07 July to 08 September 2021
A varied and very special programme of events from 10.00 a.m. - 3.00 p.m. at Krimml pavilion
Tip: FallKino Krimml cinema
Enjoy good films and a great atmosphere at the FallKinoKrimml cinema. This is a special treat for anyone holidaying in Krimml in the summer. FallKinoKrimml has cinematic highlights, classics and alternative film.
Funty hiking pass
You can find a life-size me everywhere in the Zell, Gerlos, Wald-Königsleiten and Krimml-Hochkrimml region. As a surprise, I’ve come up with something very special for you. Once you have collected 5 of the 11 stamps inside the booklet, you can take me – FUNty home with you as a souvenir from the tourist offices in Zell or Gerlos.