Zillertal Arena adventure worlds
The Zillertal Arena offers a whole variety of leisure activities for all ages with its holiday regions Zell-Gerlos, Wald-Königsleiten and Krimml-Hochkrimml. The seven different adventure worlds also get families’ pulses racing and turn a summer holiday into a very special experience. Conclusion: The Zillertal Arena is simply #arenaFUNtastic!
Rosenalm in Zell am Ziller
On the Rosenalm there is a magical place of fantasy – the Spruce Tree Castle. The Spruce Sprites have also expanded their habitat on the Rosenalm around the new Spruce Lake!
- Spruce Tree Castle with 4 towers and numerous stations
- Wooden marble run at Spruce Tree Castle
- Swimming fun in the cool water of Spruce Lake
- Boat hire with rowing boats, pinecone boats and stand-up paddling
There are many new attractions to discover on the Gerlosstein adventure mountain under the motto “back to the source”. Almpromenade, Almtribüne, petting zoo and much more.
- Almtribüne with unique view
- Large petting zoo
- Almspielplatz playground with tractor to play on
- Almflieger flying machine for daredevils
Zell am Ziller leisure park
At Zell am Ziller leisure park you will find all kinds of recreational activities for all ages on an area of more than 45,000 m².
- “The Treasures of the Zillertal” mini golf course
- Swimming fun in the Zell am Ziller outdoor adventure pool
- Gold digger playground with many exciting experiences
- Bouldering tower for all ages
If you’re in the mood for an action-packed day, this is the place to be! High ropes course including flying fox course, tree houses, playground, MTB course, and much more.
- MTB practice course with 500 m circuit
- Erlebnisreichweg with 7 tree houses
- Forest playground for little adventurers
- High ropes course with 65 stations and flying fox
- Variety-packed course with 8 stations requiring skill, endurance and strength
The Latschenland play paradise on the Isskogel at 1,950 m above sea level is versatile and varied and ensures fun and action.
- Goaswegal for variety and action
- 150 m long wooden marble run
- Latschenweg – a family-friendly circular hike on the Isskogel mountain
- Adventure playground with climbing elements
Near the Dorfbahn Königsleiten top station, a unique mythical experience awaits young and old alike at the Kröndlwurmsee lake as well as the exciting GipfelLiner.
- Kröndlwurm water features with many splashing elements
- Kröndlwurm wooden marble run
- Gipfelliner – water fun with a bird’s eye view
- Jodelwanderweg Königsleiten with 8 beautifully designed stations all about yodelling
Krimml Wasserwelten & waterfalls
Experience the largest waterfalls in Europe with their mighty masses of water and impressive roar. Play, learn, marvel – that’s the motto at Krimml Wasserwelten.
- Krimml waterfalls, a natural remedy for asthmatics & allergy sufferers
- Krimml Wasserwelten – the adventure centre all about water over 8,200 m²
- Krimml Water Festival – the artwork of water, music & light
- Krimml Waters – the interactive multimedia guide