Arena König // 15 April 2022
On 15 April 2022 (Good Friday), Königsleiten will search for the “Arena König” for the second time. The downhill run for everyone starts from the Königsleitenspitze and goes all the way to the village of Königsleiten. Even before Dorfbahn Königsleiten starts its regular ski operation, Arena König competitors venture up the mountain and take on the short ascent up to Larmach top station, ready for the 3800 m race track. Individual start; competitors are racing against the clock. In each of the two categories, the fastest woman and the fastest man are crowned Arena König! For the first time there is also a team ranking, with a surprise-prize waiting for the winning team. A maximum of 100 participants can register. Participants must be aged 16 or over.
Programme on 15 April 2022
- 6.15 a.m.: Competitors meet at Dorfbahn Königsleiten and travel up the mountain together
- 6.15 to 7.00 a.m.: Inspection of route (where accessible)
- 7.15 a.m.: Start of the race
- 10.30 a.m.: Award ceremony at Sport 2000 Hölzl
Facts about the race
The race track runs 3800 metres downhill with a 650-metre difference in altitude. Skiers must pass through all gates and at key points, the route is marked in blue. The starter numbers are issued at Sport2000 Hölzl in Königsleiten. The entry fee is €15.00 and is to be paid in cash when competitors collect their numbers. Entry is open to anyone aged 16 or over.
Prizes per category (Arena König/Arena Königin)
- 1st place: €700.00
- 2nd place: €500.00
- 3rd place: €250.00
- Each team consists of 4 people. The team name can be specified when registering.
- Entry fee per team € 20.00
- The team with the fastest total time will get a surprise-prize.
Subject to change.