Jodelwanderweg in Königsleiten
Anyone can yodel
Everyone can experience the Jodelwanderweg – the trail begins at Dorfbahn Königsleiten top station. The first stop is right beside the Gipfeltreffen restaurant. Of course, you can also walk the Jodelwanderweg in the opposite direction. The Jodelwanderweg trail is open in summer and access is free of charge. Singers of all ages learn simple traditional yodels at 8 beautifully designed stations.
Access to the trail depends on the operating hours of the cable car (tel. 06564 8212). The path is suitable for prams.
TIP: Königsleiten guided “yodel hike”
An easy midweek hike with Christian and a short yodelling class. This is a day for making great holiday memories. Trip up by gondola lift. At the top, there’s a “Juchizza” (yodel) to warm up our vocal chords before we set off. We then learn simple yodels as we pause at each stop. The hike is a treat for all the senses, and ends with the award of a “yodelling certificate”.
- Dates: 30 June/14 July/28 July/11 August/25 August/8 September/15 September
- Meet: 11.00 a.m. at Dorfbahn bottom station in Königsleiten - Between 10 July and 12 September, you can also make the trip up and down with the free hiking bus. Total walking time approx. 3 hours, return to Königsleiten at around 3.30 p.m.
- Registration: By 5.00 p.m. the day before at the tourist office, tel. 06565 8243
- Cost: Participants pay for their own trip up with the Dorfbahn (with guest card: adults €11.00 and children €5.50). Participation in the yodel hike is free of charge with a guest card.
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Return: At 4.50 p.m. from Königsleiten
Dorfbahn Königsleiten operating hours
|19.06. -10.10.2021||9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.|
Dorfbahn Königsleiten prices
|Adults (with guest card)||Children* (with guest card)||Adults (without guest card)||Children* (without guest card)|
|Trip up – 1 section(s)||€11.00||€5.50||€12.10||€6.10|
|Trip up and down||€16.00||€8.00||€17.60||€8.80|
*Children’s price: Ages: born 2006-2014
Children born after 01.01.2015 travel free of charge!
When you purchase 1 or 2 adults and 1 child ticket, any additional children in a family travel free of charge