Gerlosstein toboggan run
A proper winter holiday in Tirol has to include some serious tobogganing with a break at a mountain hut. And sporting enthusiasts can check out the longest toboggan run in Zillertal. The trip up with the Gerlossteinbahn cable car to the start at an altitude of 1,650 m is comfortable and fast – and you’re ready to whizz down the 7 km toboggan run. The toboggan run is floodlit, so you can also pop in to one of the cosy rustic inns.
Tobbogan ticket (1 trip up) daytime
|Tobbogan ticket (1 trip up) evening**||€12.20||€6.10|
* Children’s price: Born between 2008 and 2016 (identity card required!) Children born after 01.01.2017 travel free of charge in accordance with the conditions of transport and when accompanied by a paying supervisor. ATTENTION: Only children aged 8 or over may use the new snowtubing lift on their own. Smaller children may ride accompanied by an adult.
** Day tickets, multi-day tickets or season tickets are not valid in the evening.
Tobbogan run operating hours
|23.12. - 26.03.2023|
Mon - Sat
Daytime: 10.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. (last ascent)
10.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Tip for all tobogganers
From this winter, we are offering a voucher for free transport to the Gerlossteinbahn especially for our tobogganing guests. This is only valid for bus route 4094 and during the Gerlossteinbahn’s daytime operating hours. Guests receive the voucher if they show their guest card (Zell - Gerlos) at the Zell or Gerlos Tourist Association.
Three toboggan hire outlets are located right by the Gerlossteinbahn bottom station. The toboggans can be returned until 1:00 a.m.
- Taxi Schneidinger, Tel. 0043/(0)5282/2255
- Taxi Lois, Tel. 0043/(0)5282/2625
- Huber Reisen Zillertal, Tel. 0043/(0)664/2141322
- Taxi Willi Tel. 0043/(0)664/1404041
- Alpen Taxi Gerlos e.U (Gerlos), Tel. 0043/(0)664/1001312
- Alex's Zillertal Taxi, Tel. 0043/(0)664/3028666