The holiday village Königsleiten is the highest hamlet of the Zillertal Arena and is situated at 1,600 m. Skiing right to the frontdoor of your accommodation, ski and snowboard fun on the slopes and après ski are just a few characteristics of Königsleiten. For those who like a slightly quieter winter holiday, the small village Wald is the perfect place to go – ideal for cross-country skiing and winter hiking.
By the way – check out the Boardercross run in Königsleiten and get your personal ski movie. Two, three or four snowboarder or skier can go down the run at the same time. Have fun!
Overview of Wald-Königsleiten / Salzburg
- Königsleiten as the highest village of the Zillertal Arena at 1,600m
- Free ski-bus from the Pinzgau to the Zillertal valley
- Unique panoramic view over the mountains of the Zillertal valley and the Pinzgau
- Skiing right to the village
- Kristallbad Wald/Königsleiten – Spa and Fun for everybody
- High altitude cross country skiing trail at 2,315 m
- Wald as starting point for numerous winter activities like cross country skiing, winter hiking, horse-drawn sleigh riding and many more