Zillertal Activcard 2017
The Zillertal Activcard is valid from May 25th to October 08th, 2017 (last day of validity) for 6, 9 or 12 consecutive days.
- one ascent and descent per day by a working Zillertal cable car of your choice
- visit of one Zillertal outdoor pool per day
- most of public transport in the region
In addition many attractions in and around the Zillertal valley give reductions of at least 10 % upon presentation of the Zillertal Activcard.
|Prices Zillertal Activcard 2017|
|6 days||€ 63,50||€ 31,50|
|9 days||€ 86,50||€ 43,50|
|12 days||€ 108,50||€ 54,50|
|Deposit per smart card: 2 Euro|
Children born in 2011 or after travel free. Children born in 2002 to 2010 pay half-price.
If parents purchase two adult tickets, their children (born in 2002 to 2010) travel free.
- at the base terminal of all operating lifts
- Railway stations in Jenbach (restricted opening hours), Mayrhofen and Zell
- Tourism bureaus in Fuegen, Kaltenach, Uderns, Zell im Zillertal, Königsleiten, Hippach, Mayrhofen, Tux-Lanersbach
- Zillertal Tourismus GmbH in Schlitters
- Selected partner hotels