Zillertal Activcard 2018
The Zillertal Activcard is valid from May 26th to October 07th, 2018 (last day of validity) for 3, 6, 9 or 12 consecutive days.
- one ascent and descent per day by a working Zillertal cable car of your choice
- visit of one Zillertal outdoor pool per day
- most of public transport in the region
In addition many attractions in and around the Zillertal valley give reductions of at least 10 % upon presentation of the Zillertal Activcard.
|Prices Zillertal Activcard 2017|
|3 days||€ 59,50||€ 30,00|
|6 days||€ 85,00||€ 42,50|
|9 days||€ 116,00||€ 58,00|
|12 days||€ 145,00||€ 72,50|
|Deposit per smart card: 2 Euro|
Children born in 2012 or after travel free. Children born in 2003 to 2011 pay half-price.
If parents purchase two adult tickets, their children (born in 2003 to 2011) travel free.
- at the base terminal of all operating lifts
- Railway stations in Jenbach (restricted opening hours), Mayrhofen and Zell
- Tourism bureaus in Fuegen, Kaltenach, Uderns, Zell im Zillertal, Königsleiten, Hippach, Mayrhofen, Tux-Lanersbach
- Zillertal Tourismus GmbH in Schlitters
- Selected partner hotels