Zillertal Activcard 2019
The Zillertal Activcard is valid from May 30th to October 06th, 2019 (last day of validity) for 3, 6, 9 or 12 consecutive days.
- One return trip per day on one of 10 cable cars – unforgettable mountain experiences included
- Free entry to all 6 outdoor swimming pools (one visit per day)
- Free use of most of the region’s public transport (excluding the steam train*)
- At least 10% off at numerous discount partners in Zillertal
* SPECIAL OFFER for all nostalgic bikers: 10% discount on the combined steam train/bike rate
Prices Zillertal Activcard 2019
|3 days||€ 61,50||€ 31,00|
|6 days||€ 87,50||€ 44,00|
|9 days||€ 119,50||€ 59,50|
|12 days||€ 149,50||€ 74,50|
|Deposit per smart card: 2 Euro|
Discount for children:
The children's price is valid for all children born between 2004 and 2012.
Children born in or after 2013 can enjoy all the card benefits free of charge.
Purchase two adult cards (parents) and your children born in or after 2004 can travel free (ID must be shown).
- Valley stations of all open cable cars
- Stations in Jenbach (limited opening hours for ticket sales), Mayrhofen and Zell am Ziller
- Fügen, Kaltenbach, Zell am Ziller, Hippach and Finkenberg tourist offices (caution: cash payment only!) as well as the Tux-Lanersbach tourist office
- Selected partner hotels