The Zillertal Activcard is valid from May 26th to October 09th, 2016 (last day of validity) for 6, 9 or 12 consecutive days.
- one ascent and descent per day by a working Zillertal cable car of your choice
- visit of one Zillertal outdoor pool per day
- most of public transport in the region
In addition many attractions in and around the Zillertal valley give reductions of at least 10 % upon presentation of the Zillertal Activcard.
|Prices Zillertal Activcard 2016|
|6 days||€ 61,50||€ 30,50|
|9 days||€ 84,00||€ 42,00|
|12 days||€ 105,50||€ 53,00|
|Deposit per smart card: 2 Euro|
Children born in 2010 or after travel free. Children born in 2001 to 2009 pay half-price.
If parents purchase two adult tickets, their children (born in 2001 to 2009) travel free.
- at the base terminal of all operating lifts
- Railway stations in Jenbach (restricted opening hours), Mayrhofen and Zell
- Tourism bureaus in Fuegen, Kaltenach, Uderns, Zell im Zillertal, Königsleiten, Hippach, Mayrhofen, Tux-Lanersbach
- Zillertal Tourismus GmbH in Schlitters
- Selected partner hotels