Proper winter holidays contain a funny toboggan run with a stop in one of the rustic mountain huts. The natural toboggan run in Hainzenberg has a length of 7 kilometres and therefore it is the longest run in the Zillertal valley. Furthermore it is floodlit until 1.00 o’clock each night (except Sundays). The Gerlosstein cable car enables a convenient transport to the top station, where the toboggan run starts.
Opening hours cable car:
Opening hours toboggan run:
19.12.2020 bis 06.04.2021
Daily from 08.30 am to 04.30 pm
Monday - Saturday: 07.45 pm to 09.15 pm
Daily from 10.00 am to 04.30 pm
Monday - Saturday: 07.45 pm to 01.00 am
Toboggan Ticket (1 ascent) daytime
*Day tickets, multi-day tickets or season tickets are not valid in the evening.
**Child rate: born from 2006 - 2014 (photo identification) Children born after the 01.01.2015 will be free if they will be accompanied by an adult.
Three toboggan rentals are located directly at the valley station of the Gerlosstein cable car:
- Rodelverleih Eberharter, Tel. 0043/(0)5282/5702
- Rodelcenter Hainzenberg, Tel. 0043/(0)664/8667065 oder 0043/(0)664/1222085
- Binder's Rodelflitzer: Tel. 0043/(0)5282/55020
- Taxi Schneidinger, Tel. 0043/(0)5282/2255, www.zillertaltaxi.at
- Taxi Lois, Tel. 0043/(0)5282/2625, www.atl.at
- Huber Reisen Zillertal, Tel. 0043/(0)664/2141322, www.zillertalexpress.at
- Taxi Kammerlander (Gerlos), Tel. 0043/(0)5284/5206, www.kammerlander.at
- Alpen Taxi Gerlos e.U (Gerlos), Tel. 0043/(0)664/1001312, www.alpentaxi-gerlos.at
- Alex's Zillertal Taxi, Tel. 0043/(0)664/3028666, www.alexs-zillertal-taxi.at
Tel. Gerlossteinbahn: 0043/(0)5282/2275-11
FREE TRANSFER FOR RODLERS TO THE GERLOSSTEIN CABLE CAR
Since this winter we offer a voucher for a free transport to the Gerlossteinbahn especially for our toboggan guests. This is only valid for line 4094 and during the daily operating hours of the Gerlossteinbahn. Guests receive the voucher upon presentation of the guest card (Zell - Gerlos) at our tourist office in Zell or Gerlos.