Our e-mobility project is bringing easy eco-mobility to the region. What could be better than exploring the magnificent countryside of Hohe Tauern National Park on an e-bike? It’s easy and convenient. Guests at our partner establishments can hire e-bikes from their accommodation provider at excellent rates. E-bikes are also available to hire from the Sports & more Unterwurzacher shop in Wald and Königsleiten.
Guided e-bike trips (July to September)
Every Tuesday from 13 July to 7 September 2021
Our e-bike trip takes us in the direction of the Gernkogel to Wurfalm, which lies at 1,652 m. We start the trip with a brief 15-minute training session on technique before heading out.
We cycle along Alte Gerlosstrasse, following the Sonnberg farm road to Ederbauern farm and from there along the alpine path to Wurfalm, where we take a long, cold drink from the fountain (please bring your own snacks).
- Meet: 11.30 a.m. at Sport´s & more Unterwurzacher in Wald. Return at approx. 3.00 p.m.
- Registration: By 11.30 a.m. the day before at the tourist office, tel. 06565 8243. Registration on the day is possible if there are spaces left.
- Cost: Free for guests at partner accommodation providers, otherwise €10.
- Participants: 4 to 10 people aged 14 or over
- What to bring: Weather-appropriate clothing; a snack
- Please note: Helmets are compulsory for all cyclists!
E-bikes are not included in the price and can be hired from Sports & more Unterwurzacher. You can, of course, also bring your own e-bike. There is a fast charging station at the tourist office in Wald. More information is available from the Wald-Königsleiten Tourist Association office.