Our e-mobility project is bringing easy eco-mobility to the region. What could be better than exploring the magnificent countryside of Hohe Tauern National Park on an e-bike? It’s easy and convenient. Guests at our partner establishments can hire e-bikes from their accommodation provider at excellent rates. E-bikes are also available to hire from the Sports & more Unterwurzacher shop in Wald and Königsleiten.
Guided e-bike trip to the Baumgartenalm in Mühlbachtal
Every Tuesday from 05 July to 6 September 2022
Our e-bike trip takes us along the Tauernradweg direction to Bramberg/Mühlbachtal and then to the Baumgartenalm where we can have lunch.
- Meet: 10.30 a.m. at Sport´s & more Unterwurzacher in Wald. Return at approx. 3.30 p.m.
- Registration: By 4.00 p.m. the day before at the tourist office, tel. 06565 8243. Registration on the day is possible if there are spaces left.
- Cost: Free for guests at partner accommodation providers, otherwise €10.
- Participants: 4 to 10 people aged 14 or over
- What to bring: Weather-appropriate clothing; a snack
- Please note: Helmets are compulsory for all cyclists!
E-bikes are not included in the price and can be hired from Sports & more Unterwurzacher. You can, of course, also bring your own e-bike. There is a fast charging station at the tourist office in Wald. More information is available from the Wald-Königsleiten Tourist Association office.