Chill & Grill at Spruce Lake
Where the sun kisses the alpine lake between the mountain peaks is the magical place we have chosen for a very special kind of mountain experience. It’s time for Chill & Grill at Spruce Lake this summer too. When we open the gates for an exclusive audience to a magical place high above Zell am Ziller in the Rosenalm adventure world. A sunset in front of a majestic backdrop, the crisp mountain air, a warming fire, cold drinks, crunchy vegetables and juicy steaks straight from the GRILL – that's all it takes for a CHILLed evening among friends and like-minded people.
Dates for summer 2022 will be announced in time.
- Meeting point at the Rosenalmbahn bottom station in Zell am Ziller at 5.30 p.m.
- Trip up together with the last gondola
- Hike together (approx. 10 minutes) to Lake Spruce
- Welcome and aperitif by the lake followed by “CHILL” options
- “GRILL” – fresh & tasty barbecue buffet right by Spruce Lake
- Torchlight hike to the Rosenalmbahn top station
- Trip down and arrival at the Rosenalmbahn bottom station at approx. 9.30 p.m.
PRICE PER PERSON: €65.00
Includes trip up and down, aperitif and “GRILL” buffet. Drinks are to be paid for separately. Price for children (born: 2005-2013): €25 please note in the comments field when booking.
- Booking required – limited number of participants.
- The reservation is valid when you submit the form. Cash payment on site, no deposit required.
- Information about the date will be sent at least 1 day before the event. Changes due to weather conditions are possible: in the event of the date being postponed, all participants will be informed at short notice.
- Please wear sturdy shoes and bring something warm to wear – it gets fresh up the mountain after sunset.
- If you cannot attend, please contact us in good time at email@example.com or on +43 5282 7165 to cancel, otherwise we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee.
Evening ticket for a chilled time at Spruce Lake without catering
And if the Rosenalmbahn is running until 9.30 p.m. anyway, then we’re going to make use of this for a longer mountain experience for everyone.Discounted evening tickets (adults €12.50, children €6.50) are available from 5.00 p.m. and are valid until 7.00 p.m. for one trip up by Rosenalmbahn in Zell am Ziller. Last trip down: 9.15 p.m.
Season tickets and the Zillertal Activcard do not entitle you to take the cable car up after 5.00 p.m. but you can take it down until 9.15 p.m. The swimming facilities and food truck are open until 9.00 p.m.
Buy a Print@Home voucher
Give your loved ones the gift of time in the Zillertal Arena. Surprise your friends and family with an unforgettable moment of happiness in the Zillertal Arena with our exclusive experience voucher for Chill & Grill at Spruce Lake.