A convivial dinner in a cosy mountain hut with a view out of the window of the ruggedly picturesque peaks silhouetted against the night sky and fresh powder snow glittering in the light of the moon.
Here in the Zillertal Arena, between the months of January to April (09.01.2020, 10.02.2020, 11.03.2020 and 08.04.2020), our “Moonlight Skiing & Dinner” event lets you experience the unique enchantment of a sundowner with Live-DJ and afterwards a traditional Tyrolean dinner in a cosy mountain restaurant followed by a magical skiing session down glittering moonlit slopes. Subject to pre-booking, all night owls can find out for themselves if the moon really does have mystical powers – it might even work its magic on your skiing skills!
Please note: Pre-booking is essential. Limited number of participants. For proficient skiers only! Subject to change depending on weather conditions.
- Ascent with the Dorfbahn cable-car at 4.30 pm
- Sundowner with Live-DJ and aperitif on the roof terrace of the "Gipfeltreffen" mountain restaurant
- Convivial dinner including an aperitif in the “Gipfeltreffen” mountain restaurant
- Ascent to the summit followed by skiing down to Gerlos
- Shuttle service from Gerlos back to Königsleiten
- Drinks are not included in the price
- Kids from 15 years, due to the demanding ski-run down into the valley