The romantic hamlet of Königsleiten is located at an elevation of 1,600 m and is far away from everyday stress. The large ski area of the Zillertal Arena is situated right at the doorstep. In addition to unlimited ski-fun, the village has a lot more to offer. Visit the observatory or talk a walk on the winter hiking trail near the top station of the “Dorfbahn”. In the evening the popular Après Ski will fascinate you with its lively atmosphere.
For those who like a slightly quieter winter holiday, the small village Wald is the perfect place to go. The cosy holiday town at the foot of the mountains “Hohe Tauern” invites its guest to numerous snow activities. Horse-drawn sleigh rides, winter hiking and many more. Furthermore it is a hotspot for passionate cross country skiers. In addition to that, the region offers a free ski-bus to the Zillertal Arena.
Why spend your winter holidays in Wald-Königsleiten?
- Königsleiten is situated at an elevation of 1,600 m
- Ski area right at the doorstep
- Slopes right to the accommodation
- Free ski-bus
- Paradise for cross country skier in Wald (connected to 200 km of trails in the Pinzgau)
- Romantic horse-drawn sleigh rides
- Relaxation and fun for kids in the indoor swimming paradise “Kristallbad” in Wald