The spruce sprites are expanding their around the Rosenalm to the new Spruce Lake. There, next to the very popular Spruce Tee Castle, a new attraction has appeared that is sure to excite more than just the kids.
The following attractions are now ready to be enjoyed by the Spruce Lake:
- An observation deck offers views of the surrounding mountains (5)
- Boat rental with rowing boats and pine cone boats (8)
- Relaxation nooks to relax in (9)
- Swings to rest (2)
- Pixie Cove (shallow water zone) for the little ones (11)
- Dam Path for walking around the lake
- Food truck for refreshments and snacks (10)
From summer 2020, the Spruce Lake will be in full bloom and the ideal place to improve the wood-lake balance! A highlight will be the pleasant, buggy-friendly ‘Alm walk’, which links the Spruce Tree Castle with Spruce Lake and the Rosenalmbahn mountain station. There are also modern sanitary facilities to ensure that bathers can enjoy the lake in comfort. Other additional attractions such as stand-up paddle rental, diving platforms, shaded areas and much more, complete the Spruce Lake offering.