RICHTLIJNEN VOOR U ALS GAST
Last revised: 23rd November 2022
Safety and the personal health of each individual are the highest good and the focus of attention for the cable car companies in the Ziller valley. According to the current ordinance of the Austrian Federal Government we give you the following recommendations. On the website of the Ministry of Health you will find continuously updated information as well as detailed FAQs on the measures of the Federal Government https://www.sozialministerium.at/Informationen-zum-Coronavirus.
What you can do to stay safe and keep others safe.
- Use off-peak times: Take advantage of the off-peak times with low crowding to reach the ski area and get back to your accommodation in a relaxed manner. You can also return to the valley station in off-peak times.
- Wear a FFP2 mask: Wearing an FFP2 mask in all closed areas is still recommended.
- Wearing an FFP2 mask is mandatory: For people who have a positive test result for SARS-Cov-2 a so-called traffic restriction applies. That means wearing an FFP2 mask correctly all the time is mandatory in the following areas: At the sales points of the cable cars, provided that these are located in closed spaces, On closed access areas to all cable cars, While riding the cabin cable cars, When using the toilet facilities
- Keep your distance: We recommend you to keep sufficient distance from strangers.
- Ensure ventilation: If necessary, please ventilate the cable car cabins during the trip
- Pay attention to hand hygiene: Please observe the general rules of hygiene and wash your hands regularly. Disinfectant dispensers are available in the cable car stations in the indoor area.
- Dispose of used protective masks: Please do not leave your used protective mask or handkerchiefs in the cable car cabins, but dispose of them properly. Waste bins are available in the station areas.
- Follow instructions: Please follow the general behaviour recommendations and also the instructions of our employees, especially with regard to the hygiene regulations.
- Cashless payment or even better: Buy your ticket ONLINE or at the vending machine: If possible, make use of the cashless payment option or buy your ticket directly at the online shop or at one of our vending machines
- Head for the mountain only if you are healthy: If you have symptoms that could indicate a possible Covid-19 infection (fever, cough, sore throat, loss of taste/smell, ...), please stay in your accommodation and contact the reception of your accommodation or a doctor immediately.
- Behave responsibly: Please conduct yourself responsibly to protect your own health and that of others.
Please observe and follow our Covid-19 Code of Conduct and enjoy your holiday in the Zillertal mountains! We are evaluating the situation on an on-going basis and will adapt our Code of Conduct to any changes in legal or regulatory requirements.
Wij raden onze gasten aan om een COVID-19 reisverzekering af te sluiten om een onbezorgde vakantie te beleven. De reisverzekering “Hotelstorno Plus” van onze partner, de Europese reisverzekering, is een annulerings- en ongevallenverzekering.
Ondanks de grootst mogelijke zorg kunnen wij niet instaan voor de volledigheid en juistheid. De communicatiekanalen van de Zillertal Arena vervangen geen officiële informatiekanalen of wettelijke voorschriften. Aangezien de situatie met betrekking tot reiswaarschuwingen snel kan veranderen, kunt u indien nodig contact opnemen met het ministerie van Buitenlandse Zaken in uw eigen land voor informatie over de momenteel geldende regelgeving.