Musical alpine hike into the Krimmler Achental
Look forward to this “musical” hiking experience in one of the most beautiful valleys in the
Hohe Tauern National Park with a magnificent view of many 3,000 metre peaks.
The close ties between Krimml and neighbouring South Tyrol are also reflected
in the songs and melodies that Günther from South Tyrol plays for you on his accordion.
• Registration: By 5.00 p.m. on Tuesday at the tourist office in Krimml, Tel. +43 (0) 6564 7239 0
• Meet: 10.30 a.m. – Krimml tourist office
• Return: Approx. 4.30 p.m.
• Cost: Guided tour free of charge with Krimml guest card, transfer from Krimml Tauernhaus to Krimml €10.00 p.p.
• Difficulty level: Easy
• Participants: at least 4 / 15 people at the most