Mountain tour to the Zittauer Hütte
Impressive mountain hike through the National Park’s westernmost Tauern valley.
Today’s hike takes us via the Leitenkammerklamm gorge to the Trisslalm and
further along the wide, gently ascending path to the goods cable car bottom station.
On the last part, the secured path leads through the rock face (you need to be surefooted)
to the Zittauer Hütte situated at 2,359 m above sea level.
The brave can refresh themselves in the mountain lake.
• Registration: By 5.00 p.m. on Thursday – at the tourist office in Krimml Tel. +43 (0)6564 7239-0
• Meet: 9.00 a.m. at the road barrier /Alpengasthof Finkau
• Walking time: Approx. 5.5 h
• Return: Approx. 5.00 p.m. in Finkau
• Cost: Guided tour free of charge with Krimml guest card, otherwise €10.00 p.p (aged 15 or over)
• Difficulty level: Moderate
• Participants: at least 4 people