Mountain tour to Seekarsee at 2,232 m
A real mountain experience with a magnificent panoramic view!
And if you like, you can refresh yourself in the clear water of the Seekarsee,
an idyllically situated high mountain lake. We rest and top up our energy levels at the unserviced Seekar Alm.
• Registration: By 5.00 p.m. on Wednesday – at the tourist office in Krimml, Tel. +43 (0) 6564 7239 0
• Meeting place: 9.00 a.m. at the tourist office in Krimml, Return: Approx. 4.30 p.m. (total walking time 6 h)
• Cost: Hiking guide free of charge with Krimml guest card, otherwise €10.00 p.p (aged 15 or over)
• Difficulty level: Moderate
• Participants: at least 2 / 15 people at the most
• Please note: Mountain boots, weatherproof clothing, snack and water bottle are essential!
Hiking poles recommended!