The holiday region of Krimml-Hochkrimml in the Zillertal Arena signifies heavenly winter enjoyment.
Are you ready for your journey of discovery through the winter wonder land of Krimml/Hochkrimml? Enjoy perfect slopes, modern lifts and marvellous cross country skiing tracks and hiking trails as well as fun and lively atmosphere at the Après Ski.
Visit the romantic Krimml Waterfalls, have fun with tobogganing, snowshoe hiking, curling or build a snowman with your kids – in Krimml/Hochkrimml you will spend the best time of the year.
Krimml is well known for its unlimited ski-freedom surrounded by a magnificent landscape and it is a good gateway to the ski area “Zillertal Arena”.
Why spend your holidays in Krimml/Hochkrimml?
- First gateway to the skiing area from Salzburg
- Free ski-bus
- Krimml Waterfalls – Europe’s largest waterfalls
- Stunning cross country ski trail and high-altitude cross country ski trail
- Snowy winter hiking tracks
- Accommodations directly at the slopes or in an idyllic village