The winter turns Gerlos into a fascinating, white village surrounded by a magical landscape. Winter holidays in Gerlos, at an elevation of 1,300 m are always something very special.
From Gerlos you have direct access to the large skiing area of the Zillertal Arena. 143 km of slopes at altitudes between 1,300 m and 2,500 m and 52 modern lifts are open from the beginning of December until Easter. Numerous huts and snow-bars invite you to stop by. Four ski slopes lead you directly back to the village or even to your accommodation. After a wonderful day in the snow, the notorious Après Ski of Gerlos cannot be missed out.
For snowboarders and free skiers the Snowpark Gerlos at the Vorkogel-Lift presents the first Boarders Playground Snowpark in the Zillertal valley and offers an extraordinary paradise for freestylers.
But we are not just the number one when it comes to skiing and snowboarding! In Gerlos you can experience an ultimate winter day in snow. Whether it is cross country skiing, tobogganing, horseback riding, paragliding or hiking - Gerlos, located in the heart of the Zillertal Arena, offers the perfect winter sport enjoyment!
Why spend your winter holidays in Gerlos?
- Absolute guarantee of snow at an elevation of 1,300 m
- Perfect gateway to the skiing area of the Zillertal Arena
- Skiing down right into the village
- Snowpark Gerlos guarantees Fun and Action
- Après Ski
- Free ski-bus for everyone
- Western riding through the snowy scenery
- illuminated Toboggan run
- 30 km Winter Hiking Trails
- 16,4 km Cross Country Skiing