The 2020 spring ski run in Zillertal’s largest skiing region is all about dirndls and lederhosen. Noticeably warmer temperatures, perfect firn and plenty of sunshine make skiing at this time of the year particularly special.
Whoever hits the slopes in a dirndl or lederhosen on 18th April 2020 will receive a Zillertal Arena day ski pass for € 20,-. They can also look forward to great Lederhosen Wedel specials, such as live music, a free schnapps or cool Lederhosen Wedel parties. Children and adolescents up to the age of 18 receive the day ski pass free of charge.
- KREITHÜTTE: Wedel Party with live music "Mountain Crew" from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
- KREUZJOCHHÜTTE: Live music "De drei Zuagspitztn", one schnasps for free for all dressed in traditional costume
- KREUZWIESEN ALM: Legendary Lederhosen Wedel Party with live music "HokusPokus" from 9.00 am
- FUSSALM: Lederhosen Wedel Party with DJ Robbie from 11.00 am
- KROCHA ALM - Aftershow Party: Live on Stage from 3.00 pm "Die Jungen Zillertaler" and from app. 9.00 pm "Matty Valentino". afterwards DJ Instyle
- JOGG'L KESSL: Lederhosen Wedelparty from 3.00 pm with special drinks and a free drink for everybody dressed up in traditional costume