Dear guests of the Zillertal Arena,
You can be absolutely sure that we will do our very best so that you can enjoy a relaxing time and a safe and worriless holiday trip with lots of space in the mountains of Zillertal Arena.
Due to the positive developments in recent weeks, Austria's borders have been open to guests from 31 European countries since June 16, 2020 and the pre-corona situation applies, i.e. no quarantine or test requirements when entering Austria. The measures are continuously adapted to the official requirements of the Austrian Federal Government - please note that there may be changes. We are happy to inform you on site if you have any questions. For more detailed information, we recommend to contact the relevant authority in your home country.
The following easing and simplifications are valid:
- Gastronomy can open their shops to guests between 6 a.m. and 1 a.m.
- People can also sit together at a table in groups. Group reservations are possible.
- Wearing mouth-nose protection is only mandatory in the following cases: in public transport, which also includes cable cars, in pharmacies, in supermarkets and for employees in the catering trade.
FREE CANCELLATION OPTION
In times of uncertainty, we promise full flexibility. However, to give you peace of mind, we would like to offer you attractive cancellation and rebooking options for all participating accomodations.
The cable cars of the Zillertal Arena will start the summer season on June 27, 2020. In order to guarantee you a safe and relaxing holiday in the Zillertal Arena, you will find the most important rules to observe for your stay:
Pay attention to instructions.
Use hand sanitizer.
Maintain social distancing.
Use contactless payment.
If symptoms of disease occour, do not leave your home.
Practice general hygiene measures.
Cover your nose and mouth, while the whole cable car ride.
Open windows for ventilation during cable car ride.
Do not leave face masks in the cable car.
Use waste bins for used tissues and face masks.
Take responsibility for yourself and your family.
We wish you a relaxing stay at Zillertal Arena.
- Current information from the Federal Ministry of Health here >>
- The 24-hour federal state hotline is: +43 (0)800 80 80 30.
Here, you will find the most important questions and answers regarding the Coronavirus in Tyrol and Salzburg: