Zillertal High Alpine Road - "Zillertaler Höhenstraße"
The "Zillertal High Alpine Road", with a length of 48km, is one of the most beautiful alpine roads in Austria and
- offers all visitors a magnificent drive up to an altitude of 2.020 m, either with your own car, coach, local bus or even by bike
- provides you an impression of the marvellously beautiful panorama of the Zillertal Alps
- is the starting point for numerous mountain hikes
- takes the visitors to the only alpine garden in the Zillertal
- opens up a fantastic mountain scenery
- leads to still serviced mountain pasture huts
- invites you to an enjoyable rest in one of the cosy mountain huts or refuges.
Going up in Ried, Kaltenbach, Aschau, Zell-Zellberg, Hippach-Schwendberg.
|Toll fees Summer 2016
|Cars up to 6 persons
|Buses with more than 12 seats
(Maximum length 10,5 m)
Further information: www.zillertaler-hoehenstrasse.com