23rd Gerlos Lake Race
This challenging 12,6 km course follows the southern bank of the Durlaßboden reservoir, passes the Bärschlag hut, goes around Finkau Lake and then back by the Bärschlag hut in the direction of the crown of the reservoir.
- Start/Finish line: 1,411m crown of the Durlaßboden reservoir
- 10am - start of the children's race / 10.20am - start of the pupils' race / 10.45am - start of the main race
- Highest point: Bärschlagalm 1,459m
- Starting numbers: after 8am at the starting line on payment of entry fee
- Entry fee: adults € 12,00 / youth € 7,00 / kids and pupils € 5,00
- Race length: kids: 500m, pupils: 2,5km, main race: 12,6km
- Victory ceremony: approx. 2pm at the starting line/crown of the Durlaßboden reservoir
- Prizes: first to third in each category, other prizes dependant on participation
- Prize money: a total of approx. € 1.000,00
- Weather: the run will take place in all weather conditions
- Liability: the event organizer accepts no liability
- Registration is open until Thursday, August 9th, 6pm
Additional information can be obtained in the Gerlos tourist office
tel. 043(0)5284/5244-0 or by e-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org!