The largest ski area in the Zillertal!
Total Arena - Zell am Ziller, Gerlos, Königsleiten, Gerlosplatte
- 169 km of slopes, 10 km black diamonds, 113 km red and 46 km blue
- 51 lifts and cable cars | 291 ha of slopes with artificial snow
- Family ski resort Gerlosstein in Hainzenberg
- Total lift capacity 84,300 persons/hour
- Children’s Paradise | 9 ski and snowboard schools
- 37 ski huts and snow bars | 200 km cross-country ski trails | 5 permanent downhill racing runs
- Arena snowpark and halfpipe in Gerlos
- Action-Park Kreuzwiese in Zell & Funpark at Gerlosplatte
- Arena Coaster - the new tobogganing fun - direcly at the valley station of the Zillertal Arena in Zell
- 1 ice-skating rink (with artificial ice) |2 indoor tennis and squash centres
- 7 km (night) tobogganing run in Gerlosstein and floodlit tobogganing runs in Gerlos and Krimml
- Sensor lift tickets
- Free ski bus
- more than 50 % children’s discount, 20 % youth discount.
Zillertal Arena & Ski-Arena Wildkogel
The Zillertal Arena Ski Pass and the Zillertal Super Ski Pass are also valid for the Ski Arena Wildkogl in Neukirchen on the Grossvenediger. Transfer on the ski bus is free between Neukirchen, Wald, Krimml and Königsleiten, provided you hold a valid ski pass.
Family ski area Gerlosstein
The small ski area of Gerlosstein offers ski lovers and families with children a lot of ski fun away from the crowds. The Gerlosstein cable car transports you from Hainzenberg (between Zell and Gerlos) directly to the ski area. The ski pass for the Zillertal Arena and the Zillertal Superskipass are both valid.