Get your fantastic souvenir photo at one of the new Arena “Photopoint”,
which can be found in three different panoramic location. More Infos...
Participate and win!
Because customer satisfaction is very important to us. Participate and win one of 150 ski passes in the Zillertal Arena!More Infos...
Numerous WiFi Hotspots offer free Internet access
within the ski area so you can send photos to your loved ones at home, share your holiday experiences live from the slopes and lots more besides.More Infos...
Arena-winter 2012/2013News & Highlights
Snow fun deluxe: the new Kreuzwiesn-X-Press chairlift, the “White Carpet” runs, WiFi hotspots along with a host of other “treats” await YOU in winter 2012/2013. Find out more...
Become a friend, win a FUN package!
As a little thank you to our growing facebook fans, we raffle off two Arena FUN packages each week! Find out more...
Skiarea test winner
The Zillertal Arena was honored as „best skiing area“ Find out more...
The largest ski area in the Zillertal! Total Arena - Zell am Ziller, Gerlos, Königsleiten, Gerlosplatte
- 169 km of slopes, 10 km black diamonds, 113 km red and 46 km blue
- 51 lifts and cable cars | 235 ha of slopes with artificial snow
- Family ski resort Gerlosstein in Hainzenberg
- Total lift capacity 84,300 persons/hour
- Children’s Paradise | 9 ski and snowboard schools
- 37 ski huts and snow bars | 200 km cross-country ski trails | 5 permanent downhill racing runs
- Arena snowpark and halfpipe in Gerlos
- Action-Park Kreuzwiese in Zell & Funpark at Gerlosplatte
- Arena Coaster - the new tobogganing fun - direcly at the valley station of the Zillertal Arena in Zell
- 1 ice-skating rink (with artificial ice) |2 indoor tennis and squash centres
- 7 km (night) tobogganing run in Gerlosstein and floodlit tobogganing runs in Gerlos and Krimml
- Sensor lift tickets
- Free ski bus
- more than 50 % children’s discount, 20 % youth discount.
Zell am Ziller / Rosenalm – 1744 m
Gerlos / Speicherteich Ebenfeld – 2000 m