Ski pass Information
Skiing from Tyrol to Salzburg – this and much more is possible in our ski area, the Zillertal Arena. With the Zillertaler Superskipass, the Salzburg Super Ski Card, the Tirol Snow Card or the season pass you can enjoy unforgettable winter holidays in the Zillertal and Pinzgau.
Here you get an overview of all important information about the ski passes:
- Ski ticket sale and pre-sale
Opening hours of the selling points. Here...
- The lift tickets enable a touch-free access to all cable cars and lifts of the Zillertal Arena. Thanks to modern chip-technologies you can leave your pass in your pocket. Please note that the pass has to be kept in your left pocket of your upper garment. The integrated chip can be topped up again and again. For these chip-cards we charge a deposit of € 2.- which you will fully get back, when you bring back the unspoilt card to one of our offices.
- Reduction for children and youth
Youth-Prices: born from 1995 to 1998 (ID required)
Children-Prices: born from 1999 to 2007 (ID required)
According to the terms of transportation, children born after 1.1.2008 are going to be transported free of charge, if accompanied by a supervisor and not claiming their own seat.
- Tyrolean and Salzburg Family-Pass
With this special pass children receive a concession on day tickets. If accompanied by an adult, only the first and second child has to pay – all other children are free of charge.
- Zillertal Arena Season Pass
If you purchase a season pass (only valid in the Zillertal Arena) for an adult and a youth or child, all other children of the family are free of charge. (ID required).
- Concessions – severely handicapped persons (from 60% degree of disability)
- Youth prices for all ticket types
- Children prices for all single tickets
ID required at purchase!
Please note! Wheelchair users have the possibility to be transported with the cable cars to the ski area in Gerlos and Königsleiten. Cosy restaurants are situated at the top stations.
- Single tickets for pedestrians are only available for people without any winter-sport equipment.
- Zillertal Arena & Ski-Arena Wildkogel
Zillertal Arena Ski Passes and Zillertal Superskipasses for 2 days and more are also valid in the ski area of the Ski Arena Wildkogel am Bramberg. Between the villages Neukirchen, Wald, Krimml and Königsleiten you can use the ski busses free of charge if you have a valid ski ticket.
- Salzburg Super Ski Card
The Salzburg Super Ski Card is also valid in the Zillertal Arena. All information on the Salzburg Super Ski Card you will find on this website: www.salzburgsuperskicard.com