Terms & Conditions
Prices, Reductions and Refunds
- Reduced Tickets (children, youth, handicapped persons from 60% degree of disability) are sold only on submission of a photo ID. Thank you for your understanding that our staff cannot make any exceptions.
- The ski passes and day tickets are non-transferable! Any abuse is going to be reported to the police.
- As a rule the period of validity of a ski pass starts at the day of purchase. Multiple-day tickets can be purchased from 3.00pm the day before. Lift tickets are valid on successive days and an interruption is not possible (except from elective tickets).
- Single tickets for pedestrians are only available for people without any winter-sport equipment.
- In the event of an injury or illness, as a gesture of goodwill, we can refund the value of the pass from the last day on which it was used. Please note that for a refund you need to present a medical confirmation. No refund will be given for lost ski passes.
- No refund or extension will be granted for bad weather, wind/storm, avalanche danger, unexpected early departure, interruption in operations, closed slopes, etc.
- A later exchange for another ski pass, an extension or postponement of the period of validity is not possible. The tickets are non-transferable.
- The termination of operations of some lifts during or at the end of the season due to the snow situation as well as the termination of ski-bus traffic remains reserved.
- All services, which can be used with the passes, are being performed by legally autonomous companies. The corporation which sells the tickets acts as a representative for all other companies. The respective company is obliged for the performance of services as well as the compensations for eventual damages.