The Zillertal Activcard is valid from May 31st to October 12th, 2014 (last day of validity)
for 6, 9 or 12 consecutive days.
- one ascent and descent per day by a working Zillertal cable car of your choice
- visit of one Zillertal outdoor pool per day
- most of public transport in the region
- Entrance to the Königsleiten Observatory with Planetarium
In addition many attractions in and around the Zillertal valley give reductions of at least 10 % upon presentation of the Zillertal Activcard.
|Prices Zillertal Activcard 2014|
|6 days||€ 57,00||€ 28,50|
|9 days||€ 78,50||€ 39,50|
|12 days||€ 98,50||€ 49,50|
|Deposit per smart card: 2 Euro|
Children born in 2008 or after travel free. Children born in 1999 to 2007 pay half-price.
If parents purchase two adult tickets, their children (born in 1999 to 2007) travel free.
- at the base terminal of all operating lifts
- Railway stations in Jenbach (restricted opening hours), Mayrhofen and Zell
- Tourism bureaus in Fuegen, Kaltenach, Uderns, Zell im Zillertal, Königsleiten, Hippach, Mayrhofen, Tux-Lanersbach
- Zillertal Tourismus GmbH in Schlitters
- Selected partner hotels
For detailed information order the brochure of the Zillertal Activcard.