Zillertal High Alpine Road - "Zillertaler Höhenstraße"
The "Zillertal High Alpine Road" is one of the most beautiful alpine roads in Austria and
- offers all visitors a magnificent drive up to an altitude of 2.020 m, either with your own car, coach, local bus or you can even go by bicycle
- gives you an impression of the marvellously beautiful panorama of the Zillertal Alps
- it is the starting point for numerous mountain hikes
- brings the visitors to the only alpine garden in the Zillertal
- opens up a fantastic mountain scenery
- leads to still serviced mountain pasture huts
- invites you to an enjoyable rest in one of the cosy mountain huts or refuges.
Going up in Ried, Kaltenbach, Aschau, Zell-Zellberg, Hippach-Schwendberg.
|Toll summer 2013 || EUR |
|cars up to 6 persons||7,00|
|buses with more than 12 seats|
(Maximum length 10,5 m)
More information you will find on www.zillertaler-hoehenstrasse.com